Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

On Feeling Craftier Than Ever

Hi there!


I haven't been on here for a while but I certainly have kept busy and creative! Or at least, I tried my best!

So, I love Chapters. Of course, right? Most people seem to. But I feel both giddy and overcome with hopeless longing every time I visit. The main reason being the dizzying array of exquisite-looking leather journals. There are so many beautiful options and really, I want every last one of them, but the price tags…oh, the price tags for something that was just robotically manufactured in some far-off factory. So, naturally, I had to try my hand at making my own! And here is the result!

Not too shabby, eh? The best bits are that it cost me next to nothing (I just used some leather scraps lying around), it's super simple and there was no sewing involved (thank goodness!!) I will definitely giving this another shot in the hopes of perfecting it but in the meantime, do check out the post that inspired me at Lark and Linen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Come on over and share your thoughts and ideas here! :)